NABRC April Meeting
Bishop Gregory Godsey
I have had several request about our April meeting. At the current moment, no decision has been made about whether or not we will have a public meeting. A lot of the decision will be based on whether or not we can meet at the hospital.
The Executive Committee will continue to monitor the situation and will let you all know as soon as a decision is made.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Pax et Bonum,
Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc
Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches Internat