Topics

NABRC #facebook

nabrc@groups.io Integration <nabrc@...>

By North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club

AMATEUR RADIO TECHNICIAN CLASS TRAINING AND TESTING IN EDGEFIELD

Please pass information to those that want training or a testing opportunity.

The Edgefield County Amateur Radio Club is sponsoring license training and testing. We are fortunate to have the best trainer in the state, AE4UX, Charlie.

TECHNICIAN TRAINING class will be three days: There is no fee for class.

DATES: JUNE 13 (Wednesday), JUNE 14 (Thursday) and June 15 (Friday), 2018

TIME: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM

TESTING: All operator privilege levels. Testing cost is $10.00 and bring two forms of ID.

DATE: JUNE 16, 2018 (Saturday)

TIME: 12:30 PM registration, 1:00 PM testing

LOCATION: Edgefield EMA, 304 Gray St., Edgefield, SC 29841

CLASS REGISTRATION: Send name, email to WR4EC@...

nabrc@groups.io Integration <nabrc@...>

By North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club

Please take a moment to review our club. If you cannot give us a 5 star rating, please let us know and we will work to make things better! Thanks!

nabrc@groups.io Integration <nabrc@...>

By North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club

K4L - Special Event - April 7, 2018 10:00 AM EST to 5:30 PM EST

National Library Week 60th Anniversary

The National Library Week 2018 celebration will mark the 60th anniversary of the first event, sponsored in 1958.

To celebrate NLW, K4L, an amateur station will be on the air from the historic Aiken South Carolina Public Library on Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 10am E to 5:30pm E. The station will be on 20m SSB between 14.230-14.245Mhz. And on DSTAR Reflector 30C. The station is sponsored by the North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club.

Additional information can be obtained from dave@....

QSL Information

QSL’s can be obtained by sending an SASE to the following address:

Aiken County Library Week 2018
118 Frances Dr.
North Augusta, SC 29841
USA

No QSL’s will be returned unless an SASE is included.

International QSL’s will be sent via the ARRL Bureau.

nabrc@groups.io Integration <nabrc@...>

nabrc@groups.io Integration <nabrc@...>

By North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club

Next North Augusta High School Amateur Radio Club meeting will be held on November 15 at 3:45 PM in the Auditorium. We will begin looking at what it takes to get your License and have some time to talk on the radio!

NABRC is proud to sponsor the @NorthAugustaHS Amateur Radio Club! Meeting today at 3:45 PM in the Auditorium. https://t.co/3oY4C0Dtxf