Topics

N4SMS SCHOFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL SCR WED. NITE SUIMMARY

KENT HUFFORD

555 TOTAL CONTACTS. We are ahead of OCT 2018 overall contacts.

21 DX

25 SCHOOLS

15 Clubs

48 STATES/PROVINCES including Hawaii and Alaska

127,239 TOTAL POINTS

14 HOURS 2 MIN OPERATING

344 CONTACTS ON 40M

208  CONTACTS ON 20M

     3 CONTACTS ON 15M

17 STUDENT OPERATORS

ELMERS – DAVE WB5NHL, MIKE NC8N,  KENT KQ4KK, JIM  KG4ZNN , BRIAN AA4UJ, JIM KN4OQD, TRAY KK4FCI, DARBY KK4PEQ

With 17 student operators, we were very busy.   If you can spare the time, please come by and help, or watch these students operate.

It is real interesting to watch former students, or current experienced students act like experienced ELMERS!

Krispy Kream Donuts today. Cupcakes on Thursday. And PIZZA on Friday.

Kent

KQ4KK