Topics

N4SMS SCHOFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL SCR TUESDAY NITE SUIMMARY

KENT HUFFORD

WE put up another dipole today on the ETV tower at 40 ft. An OCF 80-10 wire antenna. Works GREAT on 40M.

303 TOTAL CONTACTS. We are ahead of OCT 2018 overall contacts.

11 DX

17 SCHOOLS

7 Clubs

47 STATES/PROVINCES

51,360 TOTAL POINTS

7 HOURS 49 MIN OPERATING

182 CONTACTS ON 40M

121  CONTACTS ON 20M

14 STUDENT OPERATORS

ELMERS – DAVE WB5NHL, MIKE NC8N,  KENT KQ4KK, JIM  KG4ZNN , BRIAN AA4UJ, JIM KN4OQD, TRAY KK4FCI,

With 14 student operators, we were very busy.   If you can spare the time, please come by and help, or watch these students operate.

It is real interesting to watch former students, or current experienced students act like experienced ELMERS!

Kent

KQ4KK

Jerry Crawford

Great job!
Keep up the good work.
Unfortunately I don’t have an antenna set up here in FL so won’t be able to make a QSO.  Hopefully next time.

73,
Jerry