Topics

N4SMS SCHOFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL SCR THURSDAY NITE SUIMMARY

KENT HUFFORD

461 TOTAL CONTACTS

22 DX

30 SCHOOLS

53 STATES/PROVINCES

104,647 TOTAL POINTS

19 HOURS 00 MIN OPERATING

326 CONTACTS ON 40M

135 CONTACTS ON 20M

17 STUDENT OPERATORS

ELMERS – DAVE WB5NHL, KENT KQ4KK, JIM  KG4ZNN , BRIAN AA4UJ, DARBY KK4PEQ, JIM KN4OQD, TRAY KK4FCI,

We have been having some parents stop by. It is great to watch their faces when they watch their son/daughter operate

Kathy (Newland)  and Brian’s XYL sent cookies. Gone in 30 seconds.

With 17 (2 new) student operators, we were very busy.   If you can spare the time, please come by and help, or watch these students operate.

It is real interesting to watch former students, or current experienced students act like experienced ELMERS!

FRIDAY IS PIZZA DAY!

Kent

KQ4KK