Topics

N4SMS SCHOFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL SCR WED NITE SUIMMARY

KENT HUFFORD

387 TOTAL CONTACTS

16 DX

25 SCHOOLS

52 STATES/PROVINCES

82,431 TOTAL POINTS

14 HOURS 32 MIN OPERATING

267 CONTACTS ON 40M

120 CONTACTS ON 20M

16 STUDENT OPERATORS

ELMERS – DAVE WB5NHL, KENT KQ4KK, JIM  KG4ZNN , BRIAN AA4UJ, DARBY KK4PEQ, JIM KN4OQD, TRAY KK4FCI,

We made some more school contacts and Alaska today. We have been having some parents stop by. It is great to watch their faces when they watch their son/daughter operate.

One of our seasoned students said she knew why the bands have been bad. Kathy (Newland) has not sent any cookies. Think they are coming before the end of the week.

With 16 (3 new) student operators, we were very busy.   If you can spare the time, please come by and help, or watch these students operate.

It is real interesting to watch former students, or current experienced students act like experienced ELMERS!

Kent

KQ4KK