Topics

map program link from last night's meeting

Rodney Tanner

Sorry about leaving the meeting. I found out my microphone on the webcam was not working.  It is new webcam I got for my desktop computer.  It as working with Zoom when I tested it.  Found out when I plug it into the USB port the computer made it my default microphone.  So when I started using FT8 it would not work. I had to go into Sound Playback and change the settings which disable the camera microphone. That was the problem I could not respond back to David.  I got the computer configured so both microphones will work now.  I will check it before the next meeting starts.