Topics

map program link from last night's meeting


Carl Juvrud
 


Jerry Crawford
 

Thanks. 
I thought the Zoom meeting was great. Too bad there were not more attendees 

Jerry

On May 12, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Carl Juvrud <cjuvrud@...> wrote:


Jerry Flanders
 

I tried, but couldn't connect. No problem for me in the April meeting, but yesterday was no go. Gave up after 45 minutes. We had maybe 12 in attendance for April.

It would have been helpful if a zoom-knowledgeable member had been available via phone yesterday. Or perhaps step-by-step "can't fail" instructions in the invite email. Alternatively, a public simulcast via FaceBook like the ARCCC club did.

Jerry W4UK


On May 12, 2020 at 3:02 PM "Jerry Crawford via groups.io" <K7UPJ@...> wrote:

Thanks. 
I thought the Zoom meeting was great. Too bad there were not more attendees 

Jerry

On May 12, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Carl Juvrud <cjuvrud@...> wrote:


 


David W5QDF
 

Wish there was a recording of the meeting to view later




On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 14:19, Carl Juvrud <cjuvrud@...> wrote:


Bishop Gregory Godsey
 

I am working on a solution to this. To record cost more and currently my church is paying for the Zoom Service. 

Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of 
Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life! 



On May 12, 2020 at 4:36 PM, <David W5QDF via groups.io> wrote:

Wish there was a recording of the meeting to view later




On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 14:19, Carl Juvrud <cjuvrud@...> wrote:


Carl Juvrud
 

Jerry ,
Since you did not say what error you were getting,  I suggest you try a zoom "test" meeting at the link below. 
 

There is also a Zoom help center here:

Good Luck
Carl 


On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 3:44 PM Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@...> wrote:
I tried, but couldn't connect. No problem for me in the April meeting, but yesterday was no go. Gave up after 45 minutes. We had maybe 12 in attendance for April.

It would have been helpful if a zoom-knowledgeable member had been available via phone yesterday. Or perhaps step-by-step "can't fail" instructions in the invite email. Alternatively, a public simulcast via FaceBook like the ARCCC club did.

Jerry W4UK


On May 12, 2020 at 3:02 PM "Jerry Crawford via groups.io" <K7UPJ=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks. 
I thought the Zoom meeting was great. Too bad there were not more attendees 

Jerry

On May 12, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Carl Juvrud <cjuvrud@...> wrote:


 


Jerry Flanders
 

Thanks, Carl. I may be having multiple problems. I tried the zoom test mtg and know my spkrs and mic are working, but zoom does not continue to the next step after the mic test. I needed a Zoom update and have that now. I will work on this more before next mtg.

Jerry W4UK

On May 12, 2020 at 4:37 PM Carl Juvrud <cjuvrud@...> wrote:

Jerry 
Since you did not say what error you were getting,  I suggest you try a zoom "test" meeting at the link below. 
 

There is also a Zoom help center here:

Good Luck
Carl 

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 3:44 PM Jerry Flanders < jeflanders@...> wrote:
I tried, but couldn't connect. No problem for me in the April meeting, but yesterday was no go. Gave up after 45 minutes. We had maybe 12 in attendance for April.

It would have been helpful if a zoom-knowledgeable member had been available via phone yesterday. Or perhaps step-by-step "can't fail" instructions in the invite email. Alternatively, a public simulcast via FaceBook like the ARCCC club did.

Jerry W4UK


On May 12, 2020 at 3:02 PM "Jerry Crawford via groups.io" <K7UPJ= aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks. 
I thought the Zoom meeting was great. Too bad there were not more attendees 

Jerry

On May 12, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Carl Juvrud < cjuvrud@...> wrote: