Topics

Let's Got to Shelby Hamfest

George Franklin

Let’s Go to Shelby!

Shelby Hamfest, Friday 31 August thru Sunday 2 September 2018.  I am looking for a way to get there.  I banged up a knee and shoulder recently and cannot drive myself.  If I can ride with someone, I’ll pay for the Gas.  Alternately, I will provide a vehicle (2013 Ford F150, fully insured through USAA) and gas if someone would like to go and is willing to do the driving.

Ideally, I would like to travel Thursday (30 August), stay overnight and return Friday afternoon, or Saturday.  I will pay for half of your accommodations for either one or two nights.  A third night and return Sunday afternoon is a possibility, if you need to stay that long.  Over and back on Saturday is also a possibility.  I am flexible, other arrangements are possible.  My Truck is very comfortable for 5, if a group wants to go.

George Franklin, KA4GEH

1040 Winchester Ln.

Aiken, SC   29803

eMail: shaidorsai21@...