Topics

Icom 7100 HF/vhf/uhf mobile multimode touchscreen DSTAR transceiver for sale

Carl Juvrud

Club Members,

I thought I would offer this radio to our members first. I am the original owner.  Comes with all that a new one would, manual, box , 12vdc cable, & hand mic .  Plus the home brew stand, the RT systems programming cable and software, 32 gb sd card, and a set of mounting brackets.  Very good condition, never mobile, non smoker. $700.00  pickup.  If you need a 12vdc power supply or antenna tuner I have extra one I can add to the deal and the price. Come see it work.
My contact info below.   tnx  Carl KP2L

--
Carl Juvrud
Amateur Radio Station KP2L