Topics

FOR SALE: KENWOOD TS-130S w/Power Supply

KENT HUFFORD

Very nice Kenwood TS-130S HF Transceiver. Receiver works great. Does NOT Transmit.  Covers 80 through 10 meters including the WARC bands. All transistor, digital display. Modes are SSB and CW. Designed to put out 120+ watts on most bands. Has built-in fan and 100hz display. Some it's features are built in speech processor, noise blanker, RIT, IF shift, VOX, RF attenuator, variable RF output. No optional filters, all stock. Comes with copy of manual, MC-35S hand mic wired. Cabinet has minor scuffs for its age.

KENWOOD TS-130S  The TS-130S has a special power cable that connects to the PS-30 Power Supply. When you turn on the TS-130S, the power supply comes on. So, I am selling them as a set.

TS-130 WITH PS-30 Power Supply $225  Pickup in Aiken SC. Or, I will be at the Greenwood, SC Hamfest, Jan 11, 2020 and can deliver there.

Pictures on request.

Proceeds go to the Aiken Schofield Middle School Technology and Ham Radio Club, N4SMS

Kent

KQ4KK

khufford@...

803-392-7339