Topics

FD Thanks

Carl Juvrud

Also a special thanks to Darby's father, Mr Wills, who graciously brought Sunday breakfast to the hungry operators. Thank you  from all of us.
 Also to Darby for showing up and showing us what a great contest operator he truly is.
Carl KP2L

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Indeed! Thank you to Mr Wills and Darby!

Greg

I remain, In His Service,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of Saint Francis Old Catholic Churchin Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

"Lord, take me where You want me to go, let me meet who You want me to meet, tell me what You want me to say, and keep me out of Your way." - The Prayer of Saint Mychal Judge.