Topics

Eye Surgery

Rodney Tanner

I need eye surgery on my left eye at the Eye Guys behind Doctor Hospital in Augusta.
Have to be there at 9:45am Nov 12.   Still offering $100 gift card of you choice.
Only the patience is allowed in the building unless you need to use the bathroom.
You will have to wait in/at your vehicle. It take about 3 hours for the procedure that includes
getting checked in and prep and then the procedure.  Send me an email if you can
wm4rt.hamradio@...  or call 803-643-7584.  You can go get something to
eat at McDonald's  They will give you a pager letting you know you can pick me up.

Your help will greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rodney