Topics

Email Groups closing

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Hello all,

By Friday at noon, the members@... and meetings@... groups will close. This has been months in the making as the software that runs them is depreciated and will not be updated in the foreseeable future. We have opened a Groups.io group and have been announcing it for a while now. If you want to continue to follow our club, get meeting announcements and other important announcements, you will need to subscribe to the new group by Friday. The new group has 50 members, so a good many of you have already joined.

Thank you all for your continued support of our wonderful club! I hope to see you all at the meeting Monday evening.

73

Greg, K5CVD