Topics

Club Web Page

Rodney Tanner

I am the only one having a problem reading the club page since it a has
gone to lighter color on text.

Fr. Kenneth Nelan - KN9KJN <ken.nelan@...>

I don't know - I can see everything without much of a problem? Kenn
KN9KJN

--

Kenneth J. Nelan, MS, NCC, LPC
Nationally Certifed Licensed Professional Counselor