Topics

Club news NABRC

Carl Juvrud

Still looking for volunteers for Run United foot race in Aiken,  on April 27th. If interested please email or call Charlie Miller at :
ae4ux@...  and 1-803-221-6422

Charlie Miller,  AE4UX, reports that they will be moving the  Edgefield portable DMR repeater to his house at Twin Lakes Airport for testing tomorrow night.  It is on the same frequency and setup as the one in the Aiken trailer. So please try to utilize it if you can.

I have confirmed that the NWS will present Advanced Skywarn training at our NABRC May 13th meeting in North Augusta.  So mark your calendars. Keep in mind that if that day has severe weather, it will be cancelled, and I will provide an alternative program.

73
Carl