Topics

AIKEN TO RIDE SUPPORT NEEDED

Carl Juvrud

I still need support for Aiken-to-Ride on Sunday Sept 15.  I have one
rest stop that needs communications support. Our support provides key
safety for riders that may over exert themselves or are injured. It only
takes part of your day to support this event.

This is an excellent event to learn how ham radio supports a public
service event. All that is required is a willingness to serve. Even if
you don't have a mobile radio, one can be loaned for the event.

Please respond IMMEDIATELY email me directly at
dave@... .

To those that have already volunteered, Thank you. I will be sending
further information shortly.