Topics

ADDED AGENDA March 9

DON

ARES TEAM

DATE:  March 9, 2019 10:00 AM EDGEFIELD COUNTY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB MEETING

LOCATION:   304 Gray Street, Edgefield, SC 29824

Added to our agenda:

Edgefield Tornado damage details. What went well and improvements that need to be made.
Presented by Suzy, KM4GLW Emergency Management Director

Donald, W3MIF
ARES Edgefield County Emergency Coordinator

David A. Vine - KN4PNR <davidvine1999@...>

Any chance of shooting video of the Edgefield briefing? I will be out of town on March 9, on my way to Cleveland after visiting the Charlotte Hamfest.

I could loan my video camera and a tripod if someone wants to shoot the briefing. Upon returning I would collect the camera, edit the video and upload the edited version to an applicable YouTube and/or Facebook site.

The after-action report would be of great interest to other ARES groups and possibly ARRL HQ so viewership could be fairly substantial if it's a good quality brief.

David A. Vine
KN4PNR

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 11:10 AM DON via Groups.Io <w3mif=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
ARES TEAM

DATE:  March 9, 2019 10:00 AM EDGEFIELD COUNTY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB MEETING

LOCATION:   304 Gray Street, Edgefield, SC 29824

Added to our agenda:

Edgefield Tornado damage details. What went well and improvements that need to be made.
Presented by Suzy, KM4GLW Emergency Management Director

Donald, W3MIF
ARES Edgefield County Emergency Coordinator

DON

David

I have approval to video Suzy's presentation. If you know someone that is coming, they can bring camera and tripod.  Or we work out a equipment transfer.  I am close to exit 1 on I-20.

Donald, W3MIF
803.270.3980