Club Shirts are in

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

For those that ordered club shirts they are now available. Shirts can be picked up at my home at 191 Aberdeen Dr. Aiken SC (call ahead  803 648-6082) or contact me individually for other arrangements (dave@...). Club meetings are via Zoom so delivery at a club meeting isn't possible. I prefer check payment. Price includes all charges including custom embroidery and sales tax.

Charlie   AE4UX     $34.00
David     W5QDF    $34.00
Sonya    KF5ZRA   $37.50
George  KA4GEH  $34.00
Rodney  WM4RT   $34.00
Marc      KO4QLA  $34.00
Bob       KC2TCJ   $68.00  Qty 2
Barry     AB4BF     $33.50

--
Dave,  WB5NHL
Treasurer,  NABRC

Robert Beltran

Dave I am out of the area & I won't be back till end of 2nd week of October. Do you have them at your house? And the total amount. Cash or check?
Bob KC2TCJ

For those that ordered club shirts they are now available. Shirts can be picked up at my home at 191 Aberdeen Dr. Aiken SC (call ahead  803 648-6082) or contact me individually for other arrangements (dave@...). Club meetings are via Zoom so delivery at a club meeting isn't possible. I prefer check payment. Price includes all charges including custom embroidery and sales tax.

Charlie   AE4UX     $34.00
David     W5QDF    $34.00
Sonya    KF5ZRA   $37.50
George  KA4GEH  $34.00
Rodney  WM4RT   $34.00
Marc      KO4QLA  $34.00
Bob       KC2TCJ   $68.00  Qty 2
Barry     AB4BF     $33.50

--
Dave,  WB5NHL
Treasurer,  NABRC

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

Shirts are at my house.  $68.  Check preferred.

On Sep 25, 2021 11:10 AM, "Robert Beltran via groups.io" <etsuave1@...> wrote:
[...]

Rodney Tanner

Make check out to who?

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL