Tracking

Rodney Tanner

I have been tracking a package that is being delivered by UPS tracking map through MyChoice.
I have watch this truck come to my neighborhood twice already.  I have watch him go to
several neighborhoods 2, 3 times or more.  It would seem your would make all delivers for that
neighborhood he is in.  Then got to the next.  There must some reason I do not understand.

jay rogers <rubberlegs37@...>

rodney remove my email address from a;ll your files asap

VBob Beltran

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 2:07 PM Rodney Tanner <wm4rt.hamradio@...> wrote:
I have been tracking a package that is being delivered by UPS tracking map through MyChoice.
I have watch this truck come to my neighborhood twice already.  I have watch him go to
several neighborhoods 2, 3 times or more.  It would seem your would make all delivers for that
neighborhood he is in.  Then got to the next.  There must some reason I do not understand.

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Ok Bob. Happy to remove you from the club mailing list and Facebook.

73,

Greg

Pax et Bonum,
Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life!

On May 11, 2021, 2:15 PM -0400, jay rogers <rubberlegs37@...>, wrote:
rodney remove my email address from a;ll your files asap

VBob Beltran

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 2:07 PM Rodney Tanner <wm4rt.hamradio@...> wrote:
I have been tracking a package that is being delivered by UPS tracking map through MyChoice.
I have watch this truck come to my neighborhood twice already.  I have watch him go to
several neighborhoods 2, 3 times or more.  It would seem your would make all delivers for that
neighborhood he is in.  Then got to the next.  There must some reason I do not understand.

Robert Beltran

Greg you are mistaken about my email address, I asked that Rodney to remove my email from his personal file, not from the club
  Every time Rodney sends an email to others, I kept getting those emails. I don't want to receive his emails.
  I just want to continue receiving club news. When will the club have in person meetings? Since the pandemic, I haven't heard as yet.

[...]

d66paynter

Greg,
I requested to join the Facebook group months ago also. Never got a replay

Thanks
R.David Paynter