From SC ARES

KENT HUFFORD

Winlink Vara FM P2P request

I sent out an email asking for assistance from operators that are Winlink Vara FM P2P capable. This email went to all of the District Coordinators and every county EC, along with Officers from some of the clubs on the coast (if I could find your email address on QRZ). If you didn’t get it just drop me a message and I will resend it to you.

Thanks
Pete
K4LLE

Rodney Tanner

What do I need to run Winlink with an ID-5100?

--
Thanks
Rodney

KENT HUFFORD