KQ4KK

From: John Hutchens

The 34th annual Science Education Enrichment Day (S.E.E.D.) will take place on Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 10:00am until 3:00pm on the campus of USC Aiken and will feature hands-on activities, interactive demonstrations, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) themed entertainment.  The CSRA’s largest STEM festival will provide opportunity for engagement and exchange between children, teens, families, and local STEM professionals.

Last year over 3600 Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) citizens attended S.E.E.D..  Your dedication to this event has made it grow year after year.   We certainly appreciate your participation in the past and we hope that you will join us again this year.

One of the goals of S.E.E.D. is to encourage organizations invested in STEM education, research and innovation to work together to excite our community about science!  Companies, organizations and STEM professionals can become a SEED exhibitor. We encourage exhibitors to feature local STEM discoveries, the specific research and innovations coming out of local laboratories, and the science and technology behind area businesses.  All content must be family-friendly, safe and appropriate.

To get a better idea of what our event looks like, take a look at our photo album from 2017: 2017 Photo Album

Sincerely,

John M. Hutchens

Director of Special Programs

/Users/johnh/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_671178563

_________________________________

AB4BF Barry

I would be delighted to participate again.
Thank you for asking, Kent.

Barry, AB4BF

From: John Hutchens

--
73 de AB4BF
Barry

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Sign me up with a 4XL shirt if possible. I think Thomas can help too, but I will have him send you an email separately to let you know.