Topics

34th Annual S.E.E.D. (Science Education Enrichment Day)

KENT HUFFORD

Do the NABRC members want to support this again, this year?  - Kent

From: John Hutchens <JohnH@...>

Exhibitors

The 34th Annual Science Education Enrichment Day (S.E.E.D.) will take place on Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 10:00am until 3:00pm on the campus of USC Aiken and will feature hands-on activities, interactive demonstrations, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) themed entertainment.  The CSRA’s largest STEM festival will provide opportunity for engagement and exchange between children, teens, families, and local STEM professionals.

Last year over 3600 Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) citizens attended S.E.E.D..  Your dedication to this event has made it grow year after year.   We certainly appreciate your participation in the past and we hope that you will join us again this year.

Exhibitor Opportunity
One of the goals of S.E.E.D. is to encourage organizations invested in STEM education, research and innovation to work together to excite our community about science!  Companies, organizations and STEM professionals can become a SEED exhibitor. We invite you to propose an exhibit booth, vehicle, or stage performance. All activities must be designed to engage the public in an interactive, hands-on way with some aspect of science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics. We encourage exhibitors to feature local STEM discoveries, the specific research and innovations coming out of local laboratories, and the science and technology behind area businesses.  All content must be family-friendly, safe and appropriate.

We hope that you will join us in this highly successful and cooperative venture.  If you know of other potential exhibitors (individuals or organizations) or sponsors that may be interested in joining the effort, please feel free to share this email with them.

To get a better idea of what our event looks like, take a look at our photo albums.

For more information and photos from previous SEED events, please visit our website at http://rpsec.usca.edu/SEED/.

Sincerely,

John M. Hutchens

Director of Special Programs

 _________________________________

John M. Hutchens

Director of Special Programs

Ruth Patrick Science Education Center

USC Aiken * 471 University Parkway, Aiken, SC 29801

803-641-3474 * johnh@...

http://rpsec.usca.edu/

/Users/johnh/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_671178563

Bishop Gregory Godsey

I vote yes we do!

I remain, In His Service,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of Saint Francis Old Catholic Churchin Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

"Lord, take me where You want me to go, let me meet who You want me to meet, tell me what You want me to say, and keep me out of Your way." - The Prayer of Saint Mychal Judge.