From: KENT HUFFORD
Sent: Aug 12, 2019 11:50 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io, NABRC Members
Subject: [nabrc] 34TH Annual S.E.E.D. (Science Education Enrichment Day) - Personal Invitation to Participate

If you have not volunteered yet, can I count on you help with SEED and be there on Saturday, October 5?

WE have been invited to participate in the 2019 SEED day on Saturday Oct 5TH, from 10:00am until 3:00pm on the campus of USC Aiken.

This has been the biggest exposure of HAM radio in the CSRA each year. It takes a real commitment from a larger group of CSRA Hams than most normal “runs”.

Please let me know that you want to support this great event again. I need your T-shirt size.  I need to get the order in for your T-shirt and box lunch.

Thanks again for your support

Kent

KQ4KK

From: John Hutchens

The 34th annual Science Education Enrichment Day (S.E.E.D.) will take place on Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 10:00am until 3:00pm on the campus of USC Aiken and will feature hands-on activities, interactive demonstrations, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) themed entertainment.  The CSRA’s largest STEM festival will provide opportunity for engagement and exchange between children, teens, families, and local STEM professionals.

Last year over 3600 Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) citizens attended S.E.E.D..  Your dedication to this event has made it grow year after year.   We certainly appreciate your participation in the past and we hope that you will join us again this year.

One of the goals of S.E.E.D. is to encourage organizations invested in STEM education, research and innovation to work together to excite our community about science.

To get a better idea of what our event looks like, take a look at our photo album from 2017: 2017 Photo Album

Sincerely,

John M. Hutchens

Director of Special Programs

_________________________________

gary Lyons <gary.k4eeu@...>

Hi Kent,

What sort of help do you need? I might be able to help on Oct 5th.

Gary/k4eeu(ex-w0gx)
N. Augusta

From: John Hutchens

<image001.png>

[...]

<image004.png>

KENT HUFFORD

From: John Hutchens

[...]

/Users/johnh/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_671178563