Edgefield March meeting

DON

This Edgefield meeting agenda is to learn about the SCHEART FIELD COM portable repeater and how to deploy it. The repeater will be our special guest.

ARES TEAM

EDGEFIELD COUNTY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB MEETING

DATE:  March 9, 2019 Saturday

TIME:   10:00 AM

LOCATION: Emergency Management Building, Veterans Administration waiting room
                    304 Gray Street
                    Edgefield, SC  29824

AGENDA:   DMR (Mototrbo)

                    1.  We will have the SCHEART FIELD COM DMR PORTABLE REPEATER for deployment in Edgefield County till the end of April

                    2.  Present SCHEART DMR education program

                    3.  Help install SC TRAILER as a ZONE in your DMR capable radios. DMR HTs are available from $80 on up to Motorola prices.

Donald, W3MIF