Ride to/from Charlotte Hamfest -- March 8, 2019 #facebook

davidvine1999@...

Due to a recent surgery I am not supposed to drive for a few weeks so I'd like to hitch a ride with a fellow ham and pay for the gas RT.

Friday, March 8, 2019:  3:00PM – 7:00PM  ///  4551 Old Airport Road, Concord, NC 28025

Might be interested in staying over Friday night to attend some of the Saturday activities.

George Franklin

From: George Franklin KA4GEH shaidorsai21@...,

I would like to help form a group for the Charlotte Hamfest,  I can contribute gas and a nice 5 passenger 2013 Ford F150 Pickup Truck, if we can find a driver.  Comfortable room for Five (Incl. Driver) Auto Trans., Pwr Steering, Insurance, etc., Just need a qualified driver.  I to would like to drive over on Friday, spend the night and return on Saturday evening.  Let me know if you are interested.

George H. Franklin – KA4GEH

1040 Winchester Ln.

Aiken, SC   29803

Tel.: 1 (803) 644-1040

Cell: 1 (407) 310-2920

Mail to: shaidorsai21@...

.

George Franklin

David, did you ever get a response to your ride request to charlotte hamfest?

Due to a recent surgery I am not supposed to drive for a few weeks so I'd like to hitch a ride with a fellow ham and pay for the gas RT.

Friday, March 8, 2019:  3:00PM – 7:00PM  ///  4551 Old Airport Road, Concord, NC 28025

Might be interested in staying over Friday night to attend some of the Saturday activities.

David A. Vine - KN4PNR <davidvine1999@...>

Turns out I will be able to drive myself to the Charlotte Hamfest.

I tacking on a trip so Saturday afternoon I'll depart the hamfest on a short trip northbound for a few days.

DV