N4SMS SCHOFIELD MIDDLE SCHOOL SCR THURSDAY. NITE SUIMMARY

KENT HUFFORD

QUOTES OF THE DAY-

Annie was logging. She told the student on the mic to “Speak up and talk a little louder because you are talking to 70 year olds”.

Again, later she said, “You have to talk like you are talking to your grandmother”.

Having current and former students that can handle logging and coaching at the same time is like having a self-licking Ice Cream Cone. Cannot get much better.

698 TOTAL CONTACTS.

26 DX including Australia

35 SCHOOLS

15 Clubs

49 STATES/PROVINCES only need Vermont

194,245 TOTAL POINTS

19 HOURS 2 MIN OPERATING

430 CONTACTS ON 40M

262  CONTACTS ON 20M

     6 CONTACTS ON 15M

Of the above 35 were CW

19 STUDENT OPERATORS

ELMERS – DAVE WB5NHL, MIKE NC8N,  KENT KQ4KK, JIM  KG4ZNN , BRIAN AA4UJ, JIM KN4OQD, TRAY KK4FCI, DARBY KK4PEQ

With 19 student operators, we were very busy.   If you can spare the time, please come by and help, or watch these students operate.

It is real interesting to watch former students, or current experienced students act like experienced ELMERS!

And PIZZA on Friday.

Kent

KQ4KK

WB5NHL

Annie's quote should go in the soapbox with our entry results.

--
Dave, WB5NHL
5BDXCC, 308 countries confirmed

--