Topics

33rd Annual S.E.E.D. (Science Education Enrichment Day) - Invitation to Participate

KENT HUFFORD

WE have been invited to participate in the 2018 SEED day on Saturday Oct 6th. We will setup at 0900. The event goes from 10am to 3pm. If you cannot volunteer for the full time, but some of it , let me know.

This has been the biggest exposure of HAM radio in the CSRA each year. It takes a real commitment from a larger group of CSRA Hams than most normal “runs” or other events.

If you have not let me know if you want to support this with your time yet, please do. I need to get the order in for your T-shirt and box lunch very soon.

Thanks for all your support

Kent

KQ4KK

From: John Hutchens

The 33rd annual Science Education Enrichment Day (S.E.E.D.) will take place on Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 10:00am until 3:00pm on the campus of USC Aiken and will feature hands-on activities, interactive demonstrations, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) themed entertainment.  The CSRA’s largest STEM festival will provide opportunity for engagement and exchange between children, teens, families, and local STEM professionals.

Last year over 4500 Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) citizens attended S.E.E.D..  Your dedication to this event has made it grow year after year.   We certainly appreciate your participation in the past and we hope that you will join us again this year.

One of the goals of S.E.E.D. is to encourage organizations invested in STEM education, research and innovation to work together to excite our community about science!

To get a better idea of what our event looks like, take a look at our photo album from last year: 2017 Photo Album

For more information and photos from previous SEED events, please visit our website at http://rpsec.usca.edu/SEED/.

Sincerely,

John M. Hutchens

Director of Special Programs

/Users/johnh/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_671178563