Topics

14 SEP Meeting

Barry Clark

Greetings,

I am here in NA, just got a couple of small radios and have the itch to get a license and do more. Are y'all meeting tonight and the fire station?

Thanks
Barry

Bishop Gregory Godsey

No, we are meeting by zoom tonight. The link for the meeting is in this groups messages.

Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of
Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia​
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life!

Greetings,

I am here in NA, just got a couple of small radios and have the itch to get a license and do more. Are y'all meeting tonight and the fire station?

Thanks
Barry

Rodney Tanner

Here is the link for the zoom meeting.  Have zoom already loaded on your computer and helps if you have webcam
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83109777576?pwd=TnBnMGVmbXp6OUhGNEY0ZU8wcmpFZz09