Topics

NABRC - North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club added an event. #facebook

nabrc@groups.io Integration <nabrc@...>

North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club added an event.

By North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club

Monthly meeting of the North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club. This meeting is held at the Aiken Regional Medical Center on University Parkway in Aiken, SC. We meet on the 6th floor in classrooms A and B. Fellowship starts at 6:30 PM and the meeting starts at 7:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you there!

nabrc@groups.io Integration <nabrc@...>

North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club added an event.

By North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club

Monthly meeting of the North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club. This meeting is held at the North Augusta Public Safety Station #2 on Five Notch Road in North Augusta, SC. Fellowship starts at 6:30 PM and the meeting starts at 7:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you there!