From: nabrc@groups.io [mailto:nabrc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carl Juvrud
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:57 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io
Subject: [nabrc] NABRC CLUB KIT BUILD SIGNUP

Hello Club Members,

 If you missed the club meeting last night and wish to sign up to participate in the kit building evening (March 12th in North Augusta), please email me at (cjuvrud@...) by Thursday Feb 16th.

 The cost of the code trainer kit is $20.00 including postage and the cost of the coin battery (maybe less which I will refund) .

 If you sign up, you are committed to buy the kit.  I can collect that $ from you on the night of the meeting. Sorry, I am unable to give refunds.

 Below is the link to the kit we have chosen. Should be fun, hope to c u there. 73  Carl

--

Carl Juvrud

Amateur Radio Station KP2L
6680 Hiwassee Run
Aiken, S.C. 29803-0530
Home 803.643.9972
Cell 803.443.8304
cjuvrud@...

MY FAVORITE WIFI DEVICE:

Carl Juvrud

Thanks Mike.  I have you on the list.  I may take you up on your offer of copies.  Will let you know.  Tnx/73  Carl

Sign me up for one.  I printed the manual off, if you need me to make multiple copies for the class let me know.

Today is the LAST day to sign up for this club build.  Email me "off list" today at cjuvrud@....  Thanks/73 de  Carl KP2L

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 7:57 AM, Carl Juvrud <cjuvrud@...> wrote:
[...]

Kevan Nason

Carl,

Probably won't at the meeting, but put me down for one. Sounds like a neat little unit. I'll pick it up whenever. Will shoot you a check.

Thanks.

Kevan