Re: FS: GEOCHRON DIGITAL ATLAS 1 4K

Carl Juvrud KP2L

Kent,
I'll offer $150.00.   Can pay you tomorrow.  Let me know pse.
tnx
Carl

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 3:04 PM KENT HUFFORD <khufford@...> wrote:

I have a complete Geochron DIGITAL  Atlas 1 system that hooks to a HDMI monitor, the bigger the better, up to 4k for sale.

I just purchased a ATLAS 2. Geochron will give me $100 for my ATLAS 1 when I mail it back.

The ATLAS 1 is working fine, with power supply, cable, and remote. The difference between the 1 and 2. The two has a faster CPU. Sorta like the difference between an intel i5 and a intel i7. It will run all the current free GEOCHRON addons and over lays, and can also subscribe to the HAM optional overlay.

Geochron Atlas 4K - YouTube

Review of Geochron 4K World Clock (#177) - YouTube

Geochron Atlas 4K – Geochron

Make me an offer and pickup in Graniteville/Aiken SC.

Kent

KQ4KK

803-392-7339

khufford@...