I have a heart condition and am on oxygen. We are still not out of the woods with this pandemic.
I am putting my vote in for Gregory to be president.

Rodney - WM4RT

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 8:22 PM Bishop Gregory Godsey <godseygreg@...> wrote:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: September 2021 NABRC Monthly Newsletter
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 00:21:19 +0000
From: K4NAB <club@...>
To: Gregory Godsey <godseygreg@...>

Display problems? Open this email in your web browser.

K4NAB FB Group Header
ladderln

September Meeting

WHEN: September 13, 2021
7:00 PM - Meeting

WHERE: Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83497080340?pwd=SmxYR21zU1ludzRKWEwvRHdpeUQrZz09
Meeting ID: 834 9708 0340
Passcode: 980420
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,83497080340#,,,,*980420# US (New York)
+13017158592,,83497080340#,,,,*980420# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 834 9708 0340
Passcode: 980420
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kHcPDyMr

TALK-IN: TBA

Program: From Carl KP2L: The meeting program will be a Presentation by Charlie about RF Exposure.
ladderln

Future Meetings

Hello all,
As President, I rarely address you all in the newsletter. However, I feel it necessary to explain why we are going virtual again for our meetings for the foreseeable future.
The increase in COVID cases in SC and GA are continuing to rise and it is affecting people of all ages. We are beginning to see another new variant to the disease that is showing more and more breakthrough cases with vaccinated individuals.
As such, I cannot in good consciense continue to have us meeting in person. Too many of our members are immunocompromised. I do not want to risk us loosing any members to the COVID virus because we continued to meet.
The election for officers will be held in November. We will take nominations at this meeting and the next for club officers. I would like to remain President, however, I know that many have found my handling of the pandemic to be not up to their liking. I will step aside and not run again should anyone wish to take over as President.
Thank you all for your support and understanding during this difficult time.
Gregory Godsey, K5CVD
President
ladderln

Submissions

If you have anything you would like included in the newsletter, please email club@... with your submission. It can be an article about something Amateur Radio related or an upcoming Amateur Radio event.

Also, visit us on the web and on social media by clicking the images below:

facebook twitter website email
ladderln
Unsubscribe | Manage subscription
118 Frances Drive, North Augusta, SC 29841