Re: NABRC Club Shirts

Rodney Tanner

Sign up for one. Size extra large.  Rodney  WM4RT
Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 3:14 PM George Franklin <shaidorsai21@...> wrote:
Dave.
Sign me up for one (1). XL. GEORGE. KA4GEH.

From: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io> on behalf of Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL <dave@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 10:13:09 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io>
Subject: [nabrc] NABRC Club Shirts

Recently I have been asked by new members about getting our club polo shirts. As most of you know we sourced our shirts from Embroider This right here in Aitken. BTW, the embroidery is done on-site in Aiken by Lenore not in the far east.

I contacted Brad Lewis (owner) about another order. Unfortunately our previous shirt is discontinued. Brad has found a similar alternative (see attached picture ,100% cotton, with breast pocket light tan color). The color is very similar but of course unlikely to be an exact match. Brad has quoted prices shown below that are almost unchanged from our previous order years ago. Included in the price is embroidering name & callsign on left side and NABRC logo over the pocket.

Sizes Small thru XL      $38.33 including tax
                          XXL     $40.49 including tax

As before UP FRONT PAYMAENT is NOT REQUIRED.  I just need a COMMITMENT TO BUY.

Obviously, I need quantity, size, name (as to be shown shirt) and callsign.

I will take commitments & shirt info by reply email or you can see me at the Sept club meeting. I will place the order Sept 17.

--
Dave,  WB5NHL
Treasurer,  NABRC