Re: August 2021 NABRC Monthly Newsletter

Rodney Tanner

Edited

Praying for you and your wife Greg.
I would have climbed the stairs if I were healthier.
I am on oxygen. I have to carry oxygen bottles with me when I am away from the house.
I understand COVID has change thing up for everyone.  So we all need to be patience,

73s

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 10:59 PM James F. Boehner, MD via groups.io <jboehner01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

To All,

The hospital is still on Covid protocols, and visitor restrictions are still in place.  All must wear masks. The hospital is doing its part to protect patients and staff. I have been told that the hospital is not allowing outside groups to use the hospital meeting rooms.  As soon as restrictions ease, I’ll be happy to interface and see if we can get the meeting space again.

I’m still on several club mailing lists from my past ARRL service, and everyone is having meeting room problems.  Restrictions were easing up, but because of the resurgence with the delta variant, meeting spaces are becoming restricted again.

Most of us are in a high-risk category, and we need to be patient.

I’m looking forward to the virtual ham expo this weekend.  I enjoyed the last one and learned quite a bit.  For $10 it is a good deal, IMHO.  I hope they have worked the bugs out!

’73 de JIM N2ZZ

From: Rodney Tanner <wm4rt.hamradio@...>

Date: 8/9/21 7:17 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: Nabrc <nabrc@groups.io>

How many were willing to climb those stairs
.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 1:09 PM Rodney Tanner via groups.io <wm4rt.hamradio=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I will view via Facebook no way I am going to climb those stairs.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 12:16 AM Bishop Gregory Godsey <godseygreg@...> wrote:

This site is not ADA compliant. Forgot to mention that in the initial email.

Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc
Pronouns: He, Him, His