Re: Still need hep

Rodney Tanner

Edited

I have arthritis also. I think that may have cause the tear. After googling and watch videos on
my shoulder condition.  I have a deep gut feeling they will do a thing call reverse total shoulder
replacement to repair everything. That will be a three day stay in hospital. So I will be dope
up real good. If that what the doctor want to do I will need getting help to the hospital. I am going to talk
to Kindred at Home. They do help with orthopedic post surgery at home. I will see if they can help getting patients
home.