Need Help

Rodney Tanner

I have been having problems with my right shoulder.  My family doctor sent me to have an MRI done. He got the results back on the MRI.  I have a full thickness rotator cuff tear. He is getting an orthopedic doctor for me.  Looks like I will be having surgery. My wife doesn't drive. It is just me and her.  I will need help getting to the surgery and bring me back home unless they keep me overnight.  Bad thing is I am right handed so I'm going to have use my left hand.  Any help will be appreciated.