In case you missed the excitement at K4NAB Field Day cw site

Carl Juvrud

Sorry for the lopsided picture. I was not able to fix it.

 A very strong thunderstorm gust of wind did this on Saturday afternoon.  It took our two canopies (Dave, WB5NHL and mine) and blew them onto the roof of the CW trailer and trashed them.  We even had 20 lb weights on all of the legs and they were bungeed to the trailer!!!  The weights ended up on the roof.
Fortunately no one was hurt.  Bob WA2AXD, was sitting under them when it happened. Scary stuff!!  de carl KP2L