QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo 2020

Carl Juvrud

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: RT Systems, Inc. <websales@...>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:37 PM
Subject: QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo 2020
To: <cjuvrud@...>

RT Systems, Inc

QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo
Coming to your desktop, laptop, tablet or Smartphone

August 8th and 9th 2020
Most exhibitors will be available starting at 1500 Zulu both days

Sign up by July 24th to qualify for
 Early Bird Prize incentives.

Keynote Speaker Dr. Scott Wright, K0MD
 0100 Zulu August 8th
COVID-19: The creation of a medical response using global network. The human stories behind it and
the impact of Amateur Radio on problem solving.

Expo Features
All Lectures Are:
  • Over 70 World Renowned Ham Radio Speakers
  • Demos of the Newest Ham Radio Equipment
  • Ask questions and engage with Exhibitors through video, audio or chat
  • Network with follow Ham Radio Operators
  • Full Convention Experience with Exhibit Hall, Booths staffed with live attendants, Speaker Auditorium, Lobby and Lounges all from the comfort of your home.
  • Interactive with speaker during the session hour
  • Downloadable
  • Materials are downloadable in PDF format
  • Everything is available up to 30 days beyond the presentation

Exhibitors Include
Icom, Kenwood, FlexRadio, Elecraft,
RFinder, RT Systems, NCG Company,
DX Engineering and Gigaparts
This list changes daily to include others.

RT Systems, Inc.
267 S Davis Road | LaGrange, GA 30240
800-921-4834

Yes, this is something new!!  But, we must never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when we stay within the limits of what we already know.  Join us to participate in this new type of hamfest in this year of so many strange, new things.
Try it...you never know, it might be more fun than you think.  What do you have to lose...
it's FREE!!!

 Like us on Facebook        View our videos on YouTube

Sign up by July 24th to qualify for
 Early Bird Prize incentives.

RT Systems, Inc., 267 S Davis Road, LaGrange, GA 30241
Sent by websales@... in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!