Re: map program link from last night's meeting

Carl Juvrud

Jerry ,
Since you did not say what error you were getting,  I suggest you try a zoom "test" meeting at the link below.

There is also a Zoom help center here:

Good Luck
Carl

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 3:44 PM Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@...> wrote:
I tried, but couldn't connect. No problem for me in the April meeting, but yesterday was no go. Gave up after 45 minutes. We had maybe 12 in attendance for April.

It would have been helpful if a zoom-knowledgeable member had been available via phone yesterday. Or perhaps step-by-step "can't fail" instructions in the invite email. Alternatively, a public simulcast via FaceBook like the ARCCC club did.

Jerry W4UK

On May 12, 2020 at 3:02 PM "Jerry Crawford via groups.io" <K7UPJ=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks.
I thought the Zoom meeting was great. Too bad there were not more attendees

Jerry