NABRC Monthly Meeting Info

Bishop Gregory Godsey

Hello all,

Please be aware that you will need to download the Zoom app for your phone, tablet, iPad or computer to join us for the meeting next Monday. As I said originally, everyone will be muted at first to give a chance for us to gather and then we can unmute as we need to talk. Please try to put your name in when prompted so that we can see who is speaking as you speak. A photo uploaded as well would be nice if you do not have video capabilities. Those joining by phone number rather than the Zoom app will not be able to input their name or a photo.

Hope to see you all next Monday!

--
Pax et Bonum,

Bishop Gregory W. Godsey, OSFoc
Pronouns: He, Him, His

Presiding Bishop of the Old Catholic Churches International
Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe
Pastor of Saint Francis Parish, Augusta, Georgia‚Äč
Founder and Managing Editor of Convergent Streams Magazine

Pax et Bonum is a typical Franciscan greeting which means peace and all good things. By closing my emails in this inclusive and affirming way, I am wish you peace and all good things in your life!