CARC events

Carl Juvrud

Got this email from Tammy at the CARC club. Contact Tammy direct at n4tal@... if you are interested in helping out.

Good evening everyone!

I feel like I’m really out of the loop after missing a few meetings and being really behind on email.  All that to say that I hope you’ll look at the list below and join us for a few of the upcoming events.  Some require support and others are just for pure fun.  Either way you’ll fine great fellowship and conversation.

Saturday, April 14th – Ridge Club Swapfest – Shealy’s BBQ

Saturday, April 21st – CARC Swapfest – old K-mart parking lot on Two Notch Rd near Columbia Mall

Saturday, April 28th – MS Walk at the Columbia Canal – volunteers still needed

Monday, May 7th – CARC Go-Kit competition – You MUST register to compete!

Saturday, May 19th – ADA Tour de Cure – Robert Mills House

Please note that all these items may be found on our club website and registering/volunteering may be completed there as well.

W4CAE.com

Hope to see many of your at one or more of these events!

Thanks and 73!

N4TAL