Election

Bishop Gregory Godsey

My friends,

I wanted to write you today to discuss the upcoming elections. Elections for club officers will be held in November. Nominations for officers will be accepted at the September and October meetings.

I would be honored to remain as President for one more term. However, I will be unable to attend meetings for the next few months. I have been asked to participate in a pilot program for Chaplaincy at Augusta University Medical Center and the classes are on Monday nights. It is a 15 week course starting on August 19.

I wanted to be upfront about this as we enter into the election cycle for club officers. Once the training is done, I do not envision missing many meetings over the next two years.

Regardless, it has been my honor and privilege to serve as President of the North Augusta Belvedere Radio Club for these past few years.

73,

Greg, K5CVD