Turns out I will be able to drive myself to the Charlotte Hamfest.

I tacking on a trip so Saturday afternoon I'll depart the hamfest on a short trip northbound for a few days.

DV

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 1:19 AM shaidorsai <shaidorsai21@...> wrote:
David, did you ever get a response to your ride request to charlotte hamfest?

From: nabrc@groups.io <nabrc@groups.io> on behalf of David A. Vine - KN4PNR <davidvine1999@...>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 9:25:51 PM
To: nabrc@groups.io
Subject: [nabrc] Ride to/from Charlotte Hamfest -- March 8, 2019 #facebook

Due to a recent surgery I am not supposed to drive for a few weeks so I'd like to hitch a ride with a fellow ham and pay for the gas RT.

Friday, March 8, 2019:  3:00PM – 7:00PM  ///  4551 Old Airport Road, Concord, NC 28025

Might be interested in staying over Friday night to attend some of the Saturday activities.