Re: NABRC CLUB KIT BUILD SIGNUP

nc8n@...

Sign me up for one.  I printed the manual off, if you need me to make multiple copies for the class let me know.

From: nabrc@groups.io [mailto:nabrc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carl Juvrud
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:57 AM
To: nabrc@groups.io
Subject: [nabrc] NABRC CLUB KIT BUILD SIGNUP

Hello Club Members,

 If you missed the club meeting last night and wish to sign up to participate in the kit building evening (March 12th in North Augusta), please email me at (cjuvrud@...) by Thursday Feb 16th.

 The cost of the code trainer kit is $20.00 including postage and the cost of the coin battery (maybe less which I will refund) .

 If you sign up, you are committed to buy the kit.  I can collect that $ from you on the night of the meeting. Sorry, I am unable to give refunds.

 Below is the link to the kit we have chosen. Should be fun, hope to c u there. 73  Carl

--

Carl Juvrud

Amateur Radio Station KP2L
6680 Hiwassee Run