N Scale Model Railroading firstname.lastname@example.orgStarted in 1994 at Stanford University by Bill Barr, this is the internet's oldest and largest, email list dedicated to N Scale model railroading. It's a general information list so all topics (DCC, decals, trackwork, benchwork, painting, airbrushing, kitbashing, scratchbuilding, protoype operations, detailing, etc.) are welcome. With thousands of messages in the archives, chances are good a question has been answered before. Please search the message archives before posting your question.
The rules for posting are very simple:
1) The message has to be related to N Scale model railroading.
2) New product announcements, for trade/wanted ads and event announcements are allowed at any time.
3) Advertising/for-sale days are the 1st and the 15th of every month. It would be nice if we all remembered to prefix the subject of a "for sale" message with the letters "FS" to make sorting easier. :)
- 4,410 Members
- 47,106 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.