KENYA

Dan Goldfarb

Members,
I try to give credit when it is deserved.
There is no doubt that the mastery of Björn Tryba and Günter Lorenz of mwlist fame has resulted in almost 100% being mapped Africa re MW antennas.
I have rarely been able to help them re Africa.
At last I have discovered the exact location of the 558kHz station called Kapsimotwa.
That frequency is a busy one and both currently and historically there is and there was a need to protect the co-channel stations which share and are fairly close by.
Two identical masts exists around 00 02 33N 35 09 38E or 0.042514, 35.160563.
Hopefully this will bring the quest even closer to completion.
73 and 88 Dan

Join mwmasts@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.