Group DescriptionThis website is for those wishing to share technical information about MW/AM transmitter sites. Photos of masts are not our main concern.
We have our detailed spreadsheets giving coordinates of LW and MW stations throughout the world at 1kW or more. One exception is Oceania where thanks to the small number of stations we have no threshold.
There are 2 spreadsheets - Active, and Inactive or Closed. As well as giving both mast coordinates (where known) and links to the relevant GeoHack pages, we also cover power history, azimuths, and mast heights. There are details of Groups which own the stations. You can also find details on Reserve masts and DRM use. We also give technical details on the configurations of antenna used. For Inactive or Closed sites we give details on whether or not the masts or towers have been destroyed.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]