De : multipsk@groups.io [mailto:multipsk@groups.io] De la part de tomandy
Envoyé : samedi 9 novembre 2019 10:16
À : multipsk@groups.io
Objet : [multipsk] vdl2 multipsk

I have tried to receive vdl2 with sharp, vb en multipsk.
I see the beeps in Sharp, but multipsk decode nothing. I have tried it for days.
Could the problem be Win10 64 bits professinal ?

Tomandy.

tomandy

It was a problem in an usb cable. Thank you for help. Direct receiving with Multipsk and SDR works perfect. A lot of data.