David J Taylor

From: Aaron Cairns

Hi,
How much is the subscription for Multipsk and how much is it, and how can it be paid?
Thank you
====================================

Did you see the Web page: http://f6cte.free.fr/Licence_En.htm

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

Lee -WB4QOJ

David is correct easy to-do. I've had a paid ver FOR YEARS...LOVE IT

Lee

From: Aaron Cairns

Hi,
How much is the subscription for Multipsk and how much is it, and how can it
be paid?
Thank you
====================================

Did you see the Web page:  http://f6cte.free.fr/Licence_En.htm

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

Patrick Lindecker

Thanks David, I couldn't say better.

How much is the subscription for Multipsk and how much is it, and how can it be paid?
Thank you
====================================

Did you see the Web page: http://f6cte.free.fr/Licence_En.htm

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

---

Aaron Cairns

Thanks folks, all new to this and alot to get my head around,  but by god what and amazing bit of kit.
 Aaron